Mt. Rainier Railroad Train Rides for Fall & Winter, 2017: The Polar Express
- November 17 through December 31, 2017
- THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride, like the movie, is a 90 minute roundtrip immersive theatrical experience. Passengers will be entertained by Chefs, enjoy Hot Chocolate and Cookies, and listen to a reading of THE POLAR EXPRESS™. Upon arrival at the North Pole, Santa will board the train and give each child the first gift of Christmas (a silver bell). Families are encouraged to wear their pajamas for the ride and join in on the magic of Christmas!
Lodging Special: Pumpkin Patch/Polar Express $50 Gift Certificate from Copper Creek Inn
- Offer valid year-round
- SINGLE NIGHTS AVAILABLE | To Book, Call: 360-569-2799, 9AM to 9PM
Stay 2 nights at the Copper Creek Inn and show your Pumpkin Patch Express/Polar Express ticket to get a $50 Gift Certificate to use in the restaurant or gift shop. Historic Copper Creek Inn, Cabins and Lodge features unique cabins and suites scattered throughout 11 acres. It is family friendly so bring the kids! Many cabins have Copper
Lodging Special: Free Train Tickets at Mounthaven Resort
- Offer valid when Pumpkin Patch Express/Polar Express trains are running
- To Book, Call: 360-569-2594
Mounthaven Resort offers 9 family friendly cabins, 3 vacation homes, 16 RV sites, tent camping, and outdoor group event space all on 7 beautiful acres of towering cedars with two mountain creeks and a pond.
Stay 2 nights in a 1 bedroom cabin, get 1 free train ticket.
Stay 2 nights in a 2 bedroom cabin, get 2 free train tickets.
CALL FOR DETAILS.
Lodging Special: $20 Off the Regular Rate at the Wilderness Edge Cabin
- Offer valid when the Pumpkin Patch Express and Polar Express trains are running
- To Book, Call: 360-569-2956
Stay two nights and receive $20 off the regular rate.
Please mention the Pumpkin Patch Express / Polar Express to receive the discount.
- Offer valid when the Pumpkin Patch Express / Polar Express trains are running
- SINGLE NIGHTS AVAILABLE | To Book, Call: 360-569-2439
Historical Motel and Bunkhouse housed Loggers back in the Boon of Washingtons Timber Industry. Now a 24 Room Motel Quiet and Quaint. Also home to the
Bunkhouse Coffee Shop Serving The Best Coffee by the nicest Baristas in Ashford.
Show your train ticket to get 10% off any room size.
Lodging Special: 20% off Cabin Rooms at BaseCamp Cottages
- Offer valid through December 15th
- SINGLE NIGHTS AVAILABLE | To Book, Call: 360-569-2682
Enjoy your fall/winter fun on the mountain then return to cozy up by the fire ... all with fall savings.
Save 20% off our private, cozy cabin rooms each featuring a fireplace/stove and kitchenette.
Plus save 20% off Whittaker Mountaineering rentals and retail.
Whittaker Mountaineering is located directly next door and offers snowshoes, skis, poles, hiking/ mountaineering boots, sleds, backpacks, winter apparel, and tire chains.
- Offer valid through December 17th (excludes holidays: Veteran's Day,Thanksgiving)
- To Book, Call: 503-891-3327
Peaceful and private cabins in forest and creekside settings.
3rd Night Free through December 17th.
- Offer valid November 17th - December 21st (excludes November 22nd through the 25th)
- SINGLE NIGHTS AVAILABLE | To Book Visit our Website or Call: 855-755-2275
Show proof of your ticket purchase to get 20% discount on room rates, 10% off Longmire Guest Store Coupon, and afternoon tea in front of a roaring fire in the guest library served daily from 3pm - 5pm.
Nestled amongst the trees of the Historic Longmire District and a short drive from the Paradise area, the National Park Inn offers 25 cozy non-smoking guestrooms that provide a quiet place to relax and unwind without the modern distractions of televisions, telephones, and Internet.
- Offer valued through 12/31/17
- SINGLE NIGHTS AVAILABLE | To Book, Call: 360-569-0507
Mountain Meadows Inn offers 3 separate suites in the historic inn and 3 separate suites in the chalet. (Each suite with its own bathroom). There is a campfire area, with complimentary wood and s'mores makings.
Complimentary Children's Stay
THE POLAR EXPRESS and all related characters and elements © and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)